Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jamberry Nails

I recently joined the Jamberry Family. I heard about this new consultant thing from a friend off Facebook. I looked into it and talked to Tony and mom about joining. This is a newer company with not a lot of consultants, so there is room to grow.

They are nail wraps which are applied with heat. They stay on your nails for two weeks and toes for six. They give you style for any mood or just for fun. They have adult sizes and juniors for younger children. They are non-toxic and the adhesive are not bad for your nails. To remove, just apply heat, soak in oil or coconut oil and gently peel off.

Each sheet come with two manicures and one pedicure. $15 a sheet. Buy three get one free. I had a launch party to show and tell this new company. As a hostess I received free sheets and half off items. Totally worth it! If anyone would like to have free item please get with me to host an event. www.angiethornton.jamberrynails.net.

Like getting your girlfriends together for fun and wine? Have a Jamberry party! Are you hosting a child's sleepover or birthday party? Have a Jamberry party. Hey what is there to loose? You get FREE wraps!

I joined the Jam family to help raise money and pay for Jacob's hospital bills. This will be a little side job. If anyone would like to join the Jam family let me know! If you need extra cash to help pay for bill, or if you like to party at other people's houses.  I will answer any questions you may have. The more consultants you have under you, the more money you make off parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment